Beiträge von PTuru

Zitat von Franz

Hi Pekka,

thank's for posting the drawings. I orderd also new spokes - directly from Kedo. But they were only available for the back wheel. Now I am able to buy them also for the front wheel, when I know the diamentions :D .

What I am woundering- why you have 4 different spokes for the back wheel?
    I only had two...

Best regards,
    Franz

Hi, Those dimensions are measured from original spokes and as you can see spokes #1 and #2 are quite close in dimensions as are spokes #3 and #4. So i think the wheel can be done with just 2 different spoke lengths, one that is somewhere between #1 and #2 in length and one that is between #3 and #4. I just decided to go with 4 different spokes like original because it had no impact on pricing.

BR
    Pekka

Hello,
    Here are some drawings I have made of the spokes and nipples. I ordered custom made stainless spokes from Taiwan with these drawings and they fitted just fine so I think dimensions are close enough.

BR
    Pekka

Hello,

From the drawing below you can find the dimensions for the valve adjustment shim tool for XT350. Couldn't find these anywhere so i had to figure them out. Dimensions are in millimeters. I made one for myself and it works fine. Quite easy to make if you have lathe with 4 jaw chuck. I made mine from some cold drawn general carbon steel bar. I used about 100mm long piece of 5mm diameter round cold drawn bar as a shank for the tool.

BR
    Pekka