Beiträge von Per

I was hoping for some kind of original accessory.

A while ago there was an auction on ebay for an original main stand, new, with all bolts and springs. I have never seen any mention of such an accessory.
    The seller never answered my inquiry for postage, so I didn't buy it.

Thanks for the tip!

I'm looking for a set of hand protectors that will fit a 55V.

A black fairing (Lampenmaske?) with all the tabs (Halterungen?) in order would also be interesting.

Perhaps a right side panel in good condition.

Could be mailed to a friend in Germany.

Per, Norway.

Zitat von trischter

"Jester" from the forum here made a DVD some time ago with all the available manuals and parts catalogues on it.
    If you´re interested, write him a PN...

He contacted me.

Thanks anyway, just what I was hoping for!

I have seen both.

There are differences between the US and Euro versions, and the Euro models have a few differences from country to country. The US website only has parts numbers for the US models. In some cases, the US part has a different number, even if it is the same part.

Maybe it's just me..... but often when I want to buy parts, I find it convenient to find the part number myself, and just call.

I have not found a parts book for the 55V yet. Does it exist?

Well, I am riding.... but I wonder if extra air comes in around the shaft.
    The transition from idle to middle throttle while riding sometimes causes the engine to cut out. Could be too much air? Will check the linkage between the carbs one day....

Zitat von trischter

Hi there!
    Yo don´t really need the seal...
    So don´t hesitate and ride on!

Please excuse me for writing in English, mein Deutsch ist nicht sooo gut.

The seal on the choke handle is gone. Bought a complete carb rack off ebay, but the seal was gone there, too.....

The seal is not available separately, only along with the whole choke assembly, which costs ~80EUR here in Norway.

How do I seal it up again?

Grusse, Per.