XT350 Spoke dimensions

• Hello,
    Here are some drawings I have made of the spokes and nipples. I ordered custom made stainless spokes from Taiwan with these drawings and they fitted just fine so I think dimensions are close enough.

BR
    Pekka

• Hi Pekka,

thank's for posting the drawings. I orderd also new spokes - directly from Kedo. But they were only available for the back wheel. Now I am able to buy them also for the front wheel, when I know the diamentions :D .

What I am woundering- why you have 4 different spokes for the back wheel?
    I only had two...

Best regards,
    Franz

• Zitat von Franz

Hi Pekka,

thank's for posting the drawings. I orderd also new spokes - directly from Kedo. But they were only available for the back wheel. Now I am able to buy them also for the front wheel, when I know the diamentions :D .

What I am woundering- why you have 4 different spokes for the back wheel?
    I only had two...

Best regards,
    Franz

Hi, Those dimensions are measured from original spokes and as you can see spokes #1 and #2 are quite close in dimensions as are spokes #3 and #4. So i think the wheel can be done with just 2 different spoke lengths, one that is somewhere between #1 and #2 in length and one that is between #3 and #4. I just decided to go with 4 different spokes like original because it had no impact on pricing.

BR
    Pekka

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!