yamaha xt 350 20 KW

• i have derestricted my motorcycle by putting in another inlet piece. but do i have to anything else like something with my jets ?

and my motor makes a rambling noize if its still cold is this "normal" for a motor with is 12 years old?

i just wanna say that i have found alot of useful information on this site and i'm gratefull it exists!

PS sorry for the bad english, but i can't type or speak german. Ilive in belgium and my german sounds like the german of Jean marie pfaff

• Who the fuck ist jeanmarie Pfaff?
    I don´t really know anything about restricting or derestricting the XT threefifty, but i´d know a funny signature fitting your nickname perfectly well:
    here it is:
    "Auch der Tiger im Tank nutzt nix, wenn ein Esel am Lenker hängt!"

"Fahren Sie viel!"

• Zitat von nachtigall

Who the fuck ist jeanmarie Pfaff?

jaahhh jetzt ich wieder :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ist keinelagergröße was ? - Dr. sommer :roll:

war nen sehr guter tormann der herr pfaff - spocht hiess glaub ich fussball :?

lm

nur weil ich zu blöd bin - heisst das noch lange nicht das ich was richtig mache...... :)

• Hi Tiger,
    welcom here ! 8)

First for all unknown : J-M. Pfaff = ex Torwart der belgischen Fußball -Nationalmanschaft und von Bayern München ( :roll: )

For your "tuning" you don't have to change the carburator jets :D
    You still must have a look at your spark plug. It should be lightly black.
    (a little too rich)

That your engine is noisy thats not normal :(
    At first you should change the motor oil, then control the valve measure. (Often the camshaft screws are damaged)
    How much KM's did the engine have run ?

(et ton anglais c'est plus belle , que mon francais ) :wink:

bon nuit,

Peter

Gruß,
    Peter

Nur im Lexikon kommt Erfolg vor Fleiß.

• Hi Tiger,

there I have another tip .

Take a look at the memberlist of this forum (Mitgliederliste) at the top of this side.

There you can find two or three other belgium guys.
    If you use the PN = ( Private Nachrichten) you can contact them.

A recommend help is the "Clymer" - repair manual for the XT 350.

For example at amazon.de , you can buy it. (~ 25 Euro)

Gruß,
    Peter

Gruß,
    Peter

Nur im Lexikon kommt Erfolg vor Fleiß.

• the motor has run about 32000km. i think i'm gone check the spark plug and put new oil in it. i'll keep you guys posted about it, and thanks for the quick response.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!