Krümmer!

• I know of motad.co.uk but seems to be more expensive then buying in Germany (as usual), my nephew bought it about a year ago from ambi as well but since then it was taken off their website. I will contact them and get me one as well.
    Tnx for your welcome, have a look at my website. Soon there will be a XT350 update there with radial brake pump, 17 inch wheels, and maybe a supertrapp IDS2. And maybe someone needs a valve tappet adjusting tool? :wink:

Certified Lunartic ©®™

• Zitat von Baffo

And maybe someone needs a valve tappet adjusting tool? :wink:

There will sure be some urgently in need of such a tool... :D

"Fahren Sie viel!"

• Zitat von nachtigall

There will sure be some urgently in need of such a tool... :D

I have 3 or 4 left, 35€ excl shipping (2€ I think)

Certified Lunartic ©®™

• It´s not me, who´s looking for such a thing...!
    But sometimes the discussion comes up, how to adjust the valve-slack: extracting the cams or not? How to get the shims out? and in?

May be you can post a picture of the tool, because there are universal-tools aavailable at some shops that are cheaper than 35 Oiros...

"Fahren Sie viel!"

• Zitat von nachtigall

It´s not me, who´s looking for such a thing...!
    But sometimes the discussion comes up, how to adjust the valve-slack: extracting the cams or not? How to get the shims out? and in?

May be you can post a picture of the tool, because there are universal-tools aavailable at some shops that are cheaper than 35 Oiros...

I will do that in another thread then

Certified Lunartic ©®™

• Zitat von Baffo

I know of motad.co.uk but seems to be more expensive then buying in Germany (as usual), my nephew bought it about a year ago from ambi as well but since then it was taken off their website. I will contact them and get me one as well.

Well I contacted Motad, and after sending me to a dutch importer who charges 219€, I convinced them to sell me one direct. But with no secure order facility and they do not want to give me their IBAN/BIC/SWIFT....(!)
    And Ambi-bike only wants creditcard for Dutch people, but hasn't got the XT350 krümmer online, so, I'm stuck...
    I will email ambi if they accept Vorkasse.
    -edit- and they do, so maybe next week I have the Motad RVS :)

Certified Lunartic ©®™

• Hat jetzt doch knappe 180 gekostet, da unsere Post auch nicht gratis ist, wie ich festgestellt hab' !!!

Sieht aber schön aus.

Ich besorge mir noch neue Auspuffdichtungen, dann montier' ich das ganze.

AmbiBike hat prompt geliefert, viel schneller als erwartet.
    Kann man weiterempfehlen.
    lg
    m

--- XT 350, 55V, BJ '85, schwarz-rot ---
    --- XTZ 750 Super Ténéré, 4TD, BJ 92, EZ 94 ---

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!