• Hello there, I am riding a TT600R at the moment, but my first bike was a 1985 XT350. Bought it in 1987 with 6000 kms in the clock, and sold it 13 years and 60.000 (yes 60 thousend) kms later .....

It has served me very well riding to work, to Montpellier in France, to the supermarket, to off-road events (including the famous Beachrace in Den Haag, which stopped beeing organised in 1991).

I have been riding it from Lyon to Hilversum (about 850 kms0 in one day without a problem, 120 kpu on the clock for hours and hours was never a problem

During this 60.000 it used 1 piston. and has never let me down ... not even once.

Every now and then I think about getting a TT350, because it suits my lenght better (i am 1.70 meters tall) and the TTR is a bit too high for technical events. Finding a clean one is difficult, though.

Anyway, for now I see it this way : The TT/XT350 is one of the best bikes ever ... and my TTR is just a bigger version!!

Grusse / See you around!!

Meine Deutsch ist nicht gut, darum hab ich diese gesichte im English geschrieben...entschuldige..

Steve

4stroke4ever

• Goden Dag, Steve!

Lekker Cykkel! Oder so.

For heaven´s sake, don´t sell that bike! The best riders of all times were small. Paul Edmonson uses a "Tritt" (little ladder) to enter his enduro...

Nevertheless, it´s unquestionable a good idea to buy another TT350...

Drive safely and have fun!

MS

Gegen Wegwerfianismus!

• @ Mad Scientist - Hilversum is in die Niederlande, so "lekkere fiets" is the right translation

@ Pete - Right now i am in the "damn its fine" phase ..... but everything has a price... I am telling everybody that I have the only kickstarted TT600R model 2005 (the newer models are e-start and have more weight)..

And there is a nice TT350 for sale this very moment.......only 750 euro's....mmmmmm

4stroke4ever

• TT 350? Tell me something about it

I'm living just a few kilometers behind the netherlands border

=> Panzerchrist - Hypocrisy - Diabolical

Ich hab den Größten, kapiert?

• @ steve

das einzige was ich kenne - kopje koffee - thats correctly ?

ausgesprochen übersetzt: koppche koffie

lm

nur weil ich zu blöd bin - heisst das noch lange nicht das ich was richtig mache...... :)

• Soll das "ä Tässje Kaffee" heissen?
    Oah, super, ich kann ausländisch!
    Da könnemer ja dann auch e Kaffeekränzje mit Extreme-Häkeln veranstalten. Vielleicht in Bilstain im Clubheim.

"Fahren Sie viel!"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!