Xtitti by nacht

• The previous TM 300, although superior in all frame and engine performance, wasn't able to offer a good light during drive without the sun.
    The following cronicle talks about this first time in the vampire reign.

Made a tire change yesterday evening, due to the needle of a ride.
    The project will fit a TT350 frame under this XT engine, and go over it on my offroad passion, but when you need to ride you've to do it, and so...
    The bike has only lost some accessories (mirrors, turn lights, passenger pedals), received a steering bar with new handles, and a T63 in front, a Dunlop enduro to the rear.
    I live in between rice fileds in Lomellina, a small region of Lombardia, 65 km from Milan.
    Although it has no turistical appeal, this place offers a nice nature and a quiet place to grow a kid, and also some chances to ride off easily and happily.
    My tryout circuit is maden of a 65 km triangle on both the sides of the Po river, the Lombardia and the Piemonte side between Valenza and Casale Monferrato, running as much as possible on river banks.
    I started in the afternoon, heading the hills behind the river, near Valenza.
    The confidence that the bike offers is incredible, with a simple tire change.
    With the old street tires, the feeling was awful, now it asks for a wide open on these straight beaten earth banks.
    And the riding position is wondefully comfortable, allowing a rised ride when you're in close turns, or a sitted posture when on a run.
    I need to offer my excuses to Xtitti: she's not flashy in appearance, but fascinating in a long time run.
    Reached the bridge in Valenza I try my common turn around through the river's sands.
    In winter commonly this way is unpassable due to water, and so it is, but I've the chance to try the bike on deep sand and stones.
    The weight can be felt, specially when facing obstacles you cannot just open up gas and point the wheel on, the bike would soffer.
    You need to be more active in sitting really BEHIND to lift off weight from the front.
    The Hp that the engine can offer aren't enough to do a wheelie if you don't shift down, so sit on back, harden forearms and eyes open to identify the less impacting path for wheels.
    The difference between the old one is sharp.
    TM was just asking you to believe you can do it fitted on bike.
    There's no obstacle a competition bike can't face, is the rider who puts a limit.
    But the confidence and the comfort Xtitti offers is so much more.
    And don't think I was slow on banks.
    Tm can go faster but vibration will destroy the rider after 30 km.
    With these simple on-off you can ride on banks for miles at an average of 70-80 kmh comfortably and safely.
    Nice nice nice.
    Reached the hills these days there's a slice of mud on everything.
    Still the non pro character of the bike comes out.
    On all soft terrains the bike asks for attention and easy approach; you cannot just go and push.
    On all the rest the bike just go, not a second of attentive ride is asked and you just enjoy the nature show all around.
    And now comes the best side.
    Having fun talking to some friends here on the hills, I forgot to get back before the night was on.
    Was almost behind the half of that triangle, could get back on one side or the other, but the feeling was good to do it all, altough without the sunlight.
    And here it come, the poetry.
    This bike is silent, you can easily ride with a breath of gas, without hurt the animals or the people you can hardly meet.
    Some rabbits tried suicide under my front wheel, been advised of my presence by light before than sound. :lol: :lol:
    By the way had the chance to meet a fox, never saw one live before, and I'm thankin Xtitti for this.
    And also the feeling you get is out of time.
    To salute this strange side of off, I made a sort of photograph on another forum, I'll try to translate it up in English, also if rhymes get worst outside the own language.

The beacon reflexes on trees
    seem wings on corner eye
    horizon becomes the light cone
    when all aorund is the nothing full.
    Cause the feeling there's nothing around is full of presence
    kept by soul instead of the eyes.

A fox crosses the bank as I come.

Then I turned off, in beginnning for a simple pause.
    And I breath the silence of the dark of the wood.

Lonely, on bike, in the wood, by night.

Heaven's nice for weather, Hell for the company...

• really impressing...
    i couldn´t say it better.
    it´s...just the difference of the unexcited acting XTT compared to the actual racemachines that makes the pace and leads the TT into a everyday-pleasure...

"Fahren Sie viel!"

• Guten morgen Don, my wifey bike is another XT.
    I'm reworking my own one, I couldn't put a finger on her's, except for a repair.
    Tire change? Steering bar repositioning?
    NO WAY!

Heaven's nice for weather, Hell for the company...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!