XT 350 exhaust

• Holy shit, how I envy you right now living in or near the Mojave desert.

Visited the area last week on vacation and saw a lot of pick-ups with bikes on their trailers heading for some off-road action into the desert.

Went through the Mojave to Barstow and then into Death Valley staying in Stove Pipe Wells for 2 days. Weather war great, temps in the high 80s... all by car. What a utter waste of time, but didn´t have a chance taking a bike with me since part of the visit was business.

Have fun and produce some extra dust clouds for us off-roaders here in Germany freezing our asses off.... :)

1985 XT350 55V
    Simply change the gravitational constant of the universe!

• Hello TTGeorge and Etti

I live an hour and a half from the Mojave River. Thats usually where I go riding. Its very uncomfortable to ride there during the summer due to the excessive heat, so we have to ride during winter, spring, and autumn.

TTGeorg, that's my friends XR650. It, too, is a dual sport bike. Its set up like a baja racer, and he's a much better rider than I am, but we both have a great time riding! He is a volunteer for the US Forest Service, which entails cleaning up trails, and making sure people don't destroy the land for other people. Unfortunately some people are careless.

Thanks for your well wishes,
    Jeff

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!