XT350 - TT350 AUSPUFF

• Hi to everyone,
    sorry for the english but I'm italian and still not able to write and read in german.
    I've an XT350 of 1986 and teh "AUSPUFF" is now to change. I find a TT350 original auspuff but I don't know if this one is also good for an XT.
    I hope if someone help me in this little problem.

Thanks a lot

• Hi mappins,

bad news ! :(
    The TT 350 exhaust pipe (Auspuff) will not fit on the XT.

But with a little luck you may find here someone who wants to change a TT again a XT - pipe ?
    The TT -pipe is rare (in good condition), the XT - pipe is easier to find :)

ciao,
    Peter

Gruß,
    Peter

Nur im Lexikon kommt Erfolg vor Fleiß.

• Hi !
    and i say, it goes. The TT Exhaust Muffler goes on the XT. A Made it for a long time for á better sound of my DR 350 XT 350 I and my Sister on Czech Slowakia Trip 1996.

Have good luck and make it

georg

Gruß

Georg

achtung dement!
    ja ich bin direkt, aber ehrlich.

• thanks to everyone.
    I have some question for "TTGeorg":
    1) did you modify somewhat on the motorbike;
    2) you wrote on DR 350. So some parts of SUZUKI DR are good also for XT 350?
    3) the sound of TT AUSPUFF is louder than XT AUSPUFF? If yes, how much?

Thank, Graziano

• Hy!

Hmh, goes the DR Fork in the XT????
    I don t know. I don t test it.
    But, my friend: Buy a XT and have her Characters or buy and drive the DR.
    Thats yours!

Is the muffler louder or my open air box. I don t know.
    But you can open easier the TT muffler and then you are louder as an KTM. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have Fun

Georg

Gruß

Georg

achtung dement!
    ja ich bin direkt, aber ehrlich.

• there is a mistake....I am happy to have a XT350
    When you wrote:
    "...A Made it for a long time for á better sound of my DR 350 XT 350 I and my..."
    writing DR 350 I've thought that the muffler of this one is good for XT.
    so I asked if something else was fitable for XT.
    "...Is the muffler louder...":I'm not interested to have a luoder motorbike, I'm only worried about...
    anyway: did you modify somewhat on the XT motorbike to install the TT muffler....

THANKS A LOT
    Graziano

• Hi,

here´s a collection of Exhaust pipes for TT/XT. As you can see easily, all three types will fit to every model. I know the valves have different dimensions as also has the top end of the "Krümmer" (translation), but you can use all the systems in any combination.

By the way, I´m willing to swap the shortened XT type.

So Jungs, hier nochmal alle drei Anlagen im Vergleich. Definitiv passeen sie zu beiden Motoren und Rahmen!

Mad Scientist

Gegen Wegwerfianismus!

• ich finds nich gut - sitzt drauf und treibt den preis in die höhe :wink: :wink:

lm

nur weil ich zu blöd bin - heisst das noch lange nicht das ich was richtig mache...... :)

• Naja....

ich weiß ja auch noch gar nicht, wie die Möhre mit den Verschiedenen Vergasern , Krümmern, Köpfen etc pp harmoniert. Außerdem habe ich ja an langsams Mühle nun er-fahren, was durch ne gute Abstimmung alles rauszuholen ist.

MS

Gegen Wegwerfianismus!

• thanks to everyone for the help....
    I hope the other german posts report useful information for the people able to read in such language.

Graziano

P.S. next time I'm going to study german. For the moment I've bought a german dictionary

• Zitat von mappins

thanks to everyone for the help....
    I hope the other german posts report useful information for the people able to read in such language.

Graziano

Hi ,

not really ! After the pictures the guys only spoke ill of Mad Scientist.
    They told that he's a collector of mufflers :wink: :D

German dictoianary ---- ist eine gute Idee !

Gruß,
    Peter

Gruß,
    Peter

Nur im Lexikon kommt Erfolg vor Fleiß.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!