Supermotard umbau

• 2.75x17 with Avon gripster av37 120/70-r17 58v
    3.5x17 with Pirelli mtr22 dragon evo 150/60-zr17 66w
    the 120/60-17 Pirelli would not go well on the rim :cry:

Certified Lunartic ©®™

• Hi Baffo,
    whats the height of the seat?
    Iam also contemplating to put 17 inch-wheels into XT 350, as my wife is a "very small" Japanese.....
    but I suspect it still too high!

• Height at the lowest point is now 85cm, but that is completely level. As soon as ayone sits on it it is 81cm (!)

Certified Lunartic ©®™

• Looks great! Where did you get the rims und what did you pay for them?

Since I have a second set of wheels: Did you put in the spokes by yourself or did you have it done? And who did you get the spokes from?

1985 XT350 55V
    Simply change the gravitational constant of the universe!

• Hi Baffo!

nice Tyres!
    Do you change the wheels every now and then or did you change permanently? If so, how about change the front defender to a shorter one?
    And I would suggest a longer rear suspension. I think it would look much more agressive (but i have no clou how driving would change :roll: )

Don't you need turning lights (is this the right englich word?!?) :D

Ah, you did something to the exhaust pipe, didn't you :twisted:

Well, as i said, nice tyres. Do i have to think about a third pair of wheel in my garage? But i guess, there is only a very, very little chance to get a TÜV-permission in Germany for this...

Well done!

cheers!
    GOGO

WR400F, XT6002NF

• Etti: I got the rims second hand, they are not 3.5 and 4.25 but 2.75 and 3.5, so this means some trouble monting some tires as I found out yesterday, even at 7bar the 120/60 Pirelli would not go on the rim, so changed for a 120/70 Avon.
    Later I will change for Michelin Pilot Powers 110 and 150.
    Because the rear wheel has 4 different spokes (!) I have had it done by http://www.jvd-wheels.com/ I send him the new rims and old hubs with the old spokes, and he send me complete wheels in return.

GOGO: I will change now and then, I regularly drive offroad.
    Front fender is going to be a Polisport one soon.
    Longer rear shock is not necessary, because changing from 21>17 and 18>17 it is already more on the front wheel and the shock travel was always good (and stiff), I really need stiffer front (oil/damping) and a gabelstabi :lol:
    Yes turning/flasher lights will be mounted again also, now I use my left hand or right foot ;)
    The motad is coming on soon, and am looking for a good price for a IDS2 Supertrapp (kess-tech.de is too expensive)
    And no TüV ? Take a look here: http://www.xt350.de/viewtopic.php?p=11147#11147

Certified Lunartic ©®™

• Since today, progressive forksprings: OMG, cornering already improved with the 17 inches, now even better, and braking too (because less energy is lost in bouncing)
    Bought them at ebay, art no 7991164870

Certified Lunartic ©®™

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!