XTitti comin home

• Well, I'm IN.
    Last saturday I've bought a used (let me say USED) XT350.
    I'll have two ways to follow:
    - let the wife's bike be perfect with a complete bike spare
    - build a hybrid to make some off road sometimes, just to have fun

Don't ask me what's the feeling riding down from a TM300 to a XT350, I may not be respecful.
    Let me only say the same track where I use to open full throttle on TM has been a nightmare on XT.
    By the way the time has come to settle down a bit, waiting the second child on landing course, and having fun with mushrooms in the woods.

Heaven's nice for weather, Hell for the company...

• looking for mushrooms in woods, is for what the xt was making for ;)

im doin it alot. crashed 2 times a trie while waching left and right ;)

• Zitat von Marco fango

By the way the time has come to settle down a bit, waiting the second child on landing course, and having fun with mushrooms in the woods.

Does your wife know that you're having fun with mushrooms? :lol:

XT 350 44.000 km
    GS 500 76.000 km --> sold
    GSF 600 52.000 km

• LOL, she's hunting mushrooms with me......

By the way this week the TM has been sold.
    Now I'm a XT350 owner too, I'll probably prepare the bike next week.
    Tires for the off road, a complete cleaning and lube up, some pieces cut off (turning lights, footpegs, front light replacement, and some other stuff).

And some crazy ideas I was munching in my mind: one of them is a chain auto lube, done with a cooling system expansion tank, a flebo regulator and some rubber tube.....

• TM300E 1999, gone for 2k euro.

The 1986 XT350 has been found at 400 euro, let me find the chance to take some digital photo, AFTER THE REWORK/OFFROAD/PREPARE.

• Hi Marco,

..and if your XT nearly looks like the picture after the rebuilding, you have done a well job ! :lol: :lol:
    Nice bike,-- good price :D

Ciao,
    Peter

Gruß,
    Peter

Nur im Lexikon kommt Erfolg vor Fleiß.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!